Saturday 5 September 2015

The Book Tag.

Hey,
So, like I said, I would like to start talking about my love of books on my blog. I thought I would kick that off with The Book Tag! So, read on…

1) Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
No, I live between both my Mums and my Dads house so I read wherever I feel comfortable. Comfort is key. If I don't feel comfortable I can't fully absorb myself in a book, in a different world. So, no.

2) Bookmark or Random piece of paper?
Currently I am using a Jack Wills clothing tag as my bookmark. I don't exactly know why but it does the job. My pet hate is when people fold the corners of books, especially if they borrowed those books from me.

3) Can you stop reading at any time you want or do you have to stop at a certain page, chapter, part ect.?
I prefer to stop at the end of a chapter but I can't always do that so it is normally at the end of the chapter, closest to the top of the page. It is wherever I feel like I can that day.

4) Do you eat or drink while reading?
Yes, I try to have either a cup of tea or glass of water while I read. Otherwise I get a headache so I prefer just reading than the headache as well.

5) Can you read while reading music/watching TV?
I can, but only music. I listen to music on low to drown out talking but TV messes with what I read and what I listen to. But I prefer silence if I can. The only problem is if I hear noices I freek the eff out. So a little bit of music always helps.

6) One book at a time or several at once?
One at a time all the way. I get so confused otherwise. My current read is The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks, which I am a chapter in but expect a review soon! I also have reviews on If I Stay and the Divergent series. So I hope you enjoy them!

7) Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere. I read all the time, if I can. So, yeah, everywhere.

8) Reading outloud or silently in your head?
Silently. I hate to read outloud unless I have to. I prefer to be absorbed in the world not listening to the real one!

9) Do you read ahead or skip pages?
I am guessing this is about school, so I am a definite person to read head. I hate having to stop if I am enjoying it so I don't mind having to read it again.

10) Breaking a spine or keeping it new?
Keeping it new! I love how they look on a shelf then. Is that sad? Oh well I love it!

11) Do you write in books?
 I like to keep my books clean, even though I am starting to like the idea of highlighting your favourite book quotes. I am trying to weigh up the pros and cons in my head before I start anything. Any advice?

There you go, get ready for more on books! I will mix everything up so I hope that even if you don't like books you will still enjoy my blog! Please? Thank you.
ChangingTimes x

No comments:

Post a Comment