Sunday 13 September 2015

Easy Reads.


Hello! 
So today I have an easy reads collection of books. As it is coming up to Autumn and Winter, the cold is coming so that means more books needing to be read! Here it comes… 

  • If I Stay by Gayle Forman 
Oh my days. This book is just AMAZING! I loved this so so much, I finished it less than a day. It was unreal. So the book is basically about a car crash and a girl named Mia. It is also about her flirt with death. It is told in minutes with the way the theme of the book effects the characters. I will try not to spoil it for you but IT IS SUCH A MUST READ! That is all I will say. There is also a film if books are not your thing.
  • Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
This book is also a very easy book to finish. With the sequel to this coming out in the next few months, I recommend it. It is told in the point of view of a girl named Penny from Brighton. It follows her on her trip to New York City and boys and her blog and friends and everything in between. There was a lot of controversy surrounding this book about ghost writers but either way, it is well written and a page turner. I would recommend this for teens just starting Senior school, but I think anyone would enjoy it.
  • Four by Veronica Roth
This is the fourth and final book in the Divergent series. So I would recommend reading the three books before but they are not so small. This shows you the life of a character called Four (Tobias) on his journey to becoming Dauntless (a faction in this distopian world that Roth created). I also finished his remarkable quick but this is what I do with my free time. Run, Blog, Read, Eat. Basically my life. I do go out… Occasionally… The book is well structured and just gripping, I feel like it is one of the best from the series..!
  • The Amazing Mind of Alice Makin by Alan Shea
This book I read a few years ago but I remember it being good. It is set around the second world war. It is around Alice and just her things she does. Loved it. Defiantly going to be a re read and then I will get back to you! Sorry I can't write as much about this.
  • The Highlander's Hope by Cali MacKay
This book I have on my Kindle and I have read it around twice now. It is a romantic drama I think and it is about a American Historian and she tracks a rare artifact to Scotland and inlists the help of a clan. A tricky relationship blossoms but not without a few bumps along the way. The way the book twists is so unimaginable and it just springs up on you! A definate read!
  • Abby Clements Books
I read a few of her books on my Kindle again and they are very stereotypical sappy romance book but you just glide through them.

Thank you once again,
ChangingTimes x

No comments:

Post a Comment