Monday 21 September 2015

Beauty Staples! Autumn/Winter 2015.

Hello!

So here in England it is getting colder by the day, meaning that Autumn is getting ever closer.

I. Love. Autumn.

So I thought that I should write my Autumn Staples/Essentials. My essentials include a lot of monochrome and berry colours. I am trying to put more green into my wardrobe as well. I am going to split this blog post into three different posts. Beauty and Fashion and other. Today, I have my beauty staples.

Number One
Lip Balms/Butters.
My lips get extremely dry in the colder months so I use some heavy duty, moisturising lip products to try and prevent that. I love the Nivea Vanilla and Macadamia Lip Butter. I got bought it by the amazing Hope (Hey_ItsHope xo on YouTube) for my birthday in 2015 and I have used it everyday since. It is like the best lip product ever. I can not rave about this enough.

Number Two
Pink Lip colours.
I recently bought Rimmel Kate Moss 38 after seeing it in many Zoella video's and I have definatley not regretting it. It is a beautiful pink, peach colour and it is the colour I wear most days. However if I want a brighter lip colour I wear the Collection Work the Colour lip butter in 3 Vintage Rose. Its a more vibrant colour and I love it A LOT! I have had this about a year and I still wear it. I am not a fan of Plum lip colours but I do love CT Matte Revolution Lipstick in Glastonberry and MAC Rebel. If I had the money I think they are the colours I would buy.

Number Three
Nail Polish.
Berry and Grey tones. Currently I am wearing a berry/plum shade from Avon. I couldn't tell you the colour but I will switch between these three colours most of Autumn and Winter. They suit me the most I think.

Number Four
Fragrance.
My go-to fragrance is the Body Shop Indian Night Jasmine. It is musky but floral fragrance, it is one of the best. As a 'chuck in my bag' spray I have Charlie Black. That is Mandarin, Cherry and White musk.  Although, they are similar sents as I like to stick to these kind of sents and they make me feel warm and Autumnal.


Number Five

Eyeshadow.
I have green eyes so copper and gold shades make my eyes pop. I have the MUA Undressed pallet and a small duo of copper eyeshadows. A copper/gold shade across the lid and a matte brown in the crease. This is what I do everyday that I wear makeup and it is so simple.


That was installment one of three, so keep your eyes out for the next two!
ChangingTimes x

No comments:

Post a Comment