Wednesday 2 September 2015

Back-to-School Tag 2015.

Hey,
Today I have a Back-to-School tag for you. I want to start posting more so I am trying to think up good idea's. If you have any, and you care, please comment them! Thank you so much!

What grade or year of collage are you going into?
I don't really want to say but I am in Senior school in England which I think is High school in America.

What are you excited and/or nervous for?
I am excited to see my friends and finally get closer to leaving and getting to persue my dream job. I am nervous to complete my French GCSE, it is a lot of hard work and I am struggling a bit but I will do it!

What's your favourite part of getting ready to go back to school?
The supplies shopping! A new bag, books and a chance to start a fresh! You can completly change who you are if you wanted to and that is pretty cool.

When do you go back to school?
On September 2nd. The day this goes up so wish me luck!

What grade did you start wearing makeup to school?
Year 6 in England, only concealer.

From where or whom do you get your inspiration for your back to school style?
I have to wear a uniform so I don't really get to choose a style!

What are you favourite upcoming back to school/fall trends?
I honestly have no clue?!

Where do you like to go shopping for your back to school supplies?
WHSmiths, Wilko's and Waterstones/Oxfam Books. You know, reading?!

What are your favourite stores to go back to school shopping?
Uniform soooo...

Will you carry a backpack or purse?
I carry a handbag which you can see here.

What are three non-beauty essentials you carry in your bag?
A reading book, my pencil case and a bottle of water. Keep hydrated and that.

What are three beauty essentials you carry in your bag?
I carry a deodorant/body spray, hand sanitiser and a hairbrush with hairbands. Get your clean out.

What are your go to makeup products and go to look?
The Natural Collection concealer in Fair and the Rimmel London Wonderful mascara in waterproof. You know what you do with that!

What are your go to clothing items? Accessories?
… really we are going through this again..? But I wear a watch.

Thank you for reading!
ChangingTimes x

No comments:

Post a Comment